Big Bang Media TrainingMay 23, 2019
Millennials, Gen Z’ers Have Love/Hate Relationship with Social MediaMay 29, 2019
Many of us subscribe to or are on distribution lists that provide daily or weekly inspirational, educational or other motivational messages. Sometimes it’s industry-related, faith-based or special-interest focused.
I subscribe to a few different e-mail blasts that come from people I know – so they mean a little more to me than if they came from some random person.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Steve Gilbert, who covers the Arizona Diamondbacks for MLB.com, sends out a “Win Your Day” e-mail. The content is self-explanatory. To subscribe: email@example.com.
- Local real estate executive Craig Coppola, author of The Fantastic Life, distributes what he calls “Lifeies,” which he describes as “fantastic ideas for a fantastic life.”
- Don Yeager, former Sports Illustrated writer and celebrated author, delivers “your daily dose of greatness” featuring inspirational quotes from the greatest minds of all time.
- Jack Daly, one of the foremost professional sales trainers in America, e-mails tidbits designed to make a difference in the lives of those in the field of sales and sales management.
- “Innovation of the Day” from TrendWatching.
Are there others to add to the list?