Sapporo Scottsdale is pleased to announce summer sipping just got a lot more fun, thanks to its brand-new Liquid Market Cocktail Menu!
The creative cocktail concepts, which are available now and start at just $5 include:
· Basil Mango Sangria – Sycamore Lane Chardonnay, Svedka Vodka, Brandy, DeKuyper Peach Schnapps, fresh pineapple puree, fresh mango puree and basil syrup (available for Happy Hour)
· Kicken’ Palomartia – El Jimador Blanco Tequila, fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit, lime juice, jalapeno infused agave nectar, Aperol (available for Happy Hour)
· Skinny Pineapple Mojito – Little Black Dress Pineapple Vodka, lime squeeze, mint leaves, simple syrup (available for Happy Hour)
· Cucumber Sage Martini – Hendricks’ Gin, cucumber slice, sage leaves, lemon juice, simple syrup
· Strawberry Blossom Martini – Tit’s Handmade Vodka, St. Germaine, lemonade, strawberry puree, Kenwood Yulupa Brut (available for Happy Hour)
· Ginger Bourbon Lemonade – Citrus Infused Woodford Reserve, sour mix, simple syrup, Triple Sec/O3 Liquor, Sprite, lemon wheels, ginger
· Lavender Gin Martini – Hendricks’ Gin, Averna Amaro, lavender infused agave nectar, pomegranate juice
And just so its guests don’t get too cool, Sapporo is continuing its scorching-hot All Day, Every Day Summer Happy Hour Menu through Labor Day as well. The menu includes beer, wine and select cocktails starting at $5/glass, appetizers and rolls starting at $3 and even signature entrees starting at $9 during all business hours. In addition, select Teppanyaki items are available at happy hour pricing starting at 3 p.m. each day. To view the full All Day, Every Day Happy Hour Menu, please visit www.sapporoscottsdale.com.
Sapporo Scottsdale is located at 14344 N. Scottsdale Road just north of Thunderbird. The restaurant opens at 11 a.m. on weekdays and at 3 p.m. on weekends. For more information, visit Facebook.com/SapporoScottsdale.