What is it about Libras and communicators?
Thanks to Facebook, we get a daily reminder of our friends’ upcoming birthdays. When I glanced at the list late last week I realized I have quite a few friends in the communications industries whose birthdays fall under the Libra astrological sign (including three of us here at HMA). I wonder what it is about the astrological sign for Libra (September 23 – October 22) that attracts us to this profession.
There are lots of definitions; I found this link to have some relevant thoughts:
- Libras are first and foremost focused on others and how they relate to them.
- Libras are good when paired up.they epitomize balance, harmony and a sense of fair play, they are true team players at work.
- Libras are objective are keen strategists, organizing groups with poise and getting the job done.
- Libras always have the right thing to say and know how to make others feel comfortable.
- Libras at play may not be as energized as at work that’s why exercise for Libras needs to have a social component to it, such as that found at a gym.
- The great strength of the Libra-born is their quest for fairness, peace and harmony.
These traits certainly describe the Libras that I know. I wonder if other industries line-up the same way?
Happy Birthday my fellow Libras!