What Is an Emergency Event Box?
Our team at HMA has been lucky enough to work on thousands of events over the years running the gamut from groundbreakings and ribbon cuttings to music festivals and concerts to award shows and nonprofit galas.
And no matter the size or scope of the event, there is one thing our team never leaves home without: an emergency event box.
This box should be in the trunk of the car of any good event planner or public relations person, ready to be used at any time in the days, hours and minutes leading up to the big event, as well as during it as needed. It contains the “stuff” you might need for on-site.
While the list of what all may be included may vary, all good event boxes will include some or all of the following:
- Extra pens
- Paper and notepad
- Markers, Sharpies and highlighters
- Tape – at the very least Scotch and heavier duty, but also try for Velcro and double-sided tape as well
- Flash/USB drives
- Advil or Tylenol
- Gum or breath mints
- Portable handheld microphone
- Box Cutter
- Safety pins
- Extra phone chargers for Android and iPhone
- Mini toolbox or traveler toolbox
- Hand sanitizer
- Hairspray, hair ties and hairbrush
Need help with your next event? Drop us a line!