Resources to navigate COVID-19
As local businesses and organizations continue navigating the impact of COVID-19, many companies are developing resources to help. The latest edition of The Arizona 100, an online outlet that covers topics across the state with 100-word stories, spotlighted several of these resources, along with providing updates and helpful tips to guide Arizonans through this public health crisis. As Scott mentioned the other day, now is a great time for people to catch up on online reading.
Below are articles from The Arizona 100’s special COVID-19 edition, with resources to get you through these challenging times. It’s important to note this information is up to date as of March 23, 2020:
- Small business lines of credit
- Remote Online Notarization
- Updates from Arizona Department of Health Services
- Managing stress
- Remote working tips
- AZ Take Out Week
- Older adults and quarantine
- How to manage personal life during social distancing
- Arizona Department of Housing resources
- Arizona Office of Tourism resources
- Information on the new tax deadline
- Learning tools for ASU students
What other resources are you leaning on during this time?