This week, we’re spotlighting another local anchor for our five-part #MediaMonday series on the Rocky Mountain Emmys. Up next is León Felipe González of Univision Arizona, who was also profiled in the So Scottsdale and Uptown Magazine story.
Some highlights from our interview:
- León is a 13-time Emmy recipient throughout his career – and won in four categories at the recent Rocky Mountain Emmy awards.
- His wife, Belén, is a fashion designer and also acts as his personal stylist.
- León has spent most of his career abroad, working in Mexico City as a news correspondent.
- He originally planned on being an actor.
- He has two daughters, who are five and 15.
For his full story from the magazines, click here, or on the icon below.
The best way to get in touch with León is through email at email@example.com. You can also follow him on Twitter at @LeonFelipeNews or Facebook.