Have We Ever Compromised Our Integrity?
I spoke recently to a crisis communications class at the University of Arizona. After I shared some stories from our work in crisis communications, provided some do’s and don’ts, I entertained questions from the students.
And what good questions!
- Can Will Smith repair his reputation, will there be new guidelines now for live television broadcasts, what happens next?
- Have I ever had to compromise my integrity when working with a client – any time but especially in a crisis situation?
- What happens when your client has done wrong – do you still work with them?
- Have I ever fired a client?
- What reasons would there be NOT to work with a client?
- What makes a good client?
I spent the remainder of the class answering these questions, among others. And I thought they were so good that I continued the conversation with Adrian on Copper State of Mind this week.
Give it a listen.
If you enjoyed this episode, please follow the Copper State of Mind podcast in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or any other podcast app. We publish new episodes every other Tuesday. To have them delivered automatically and free of charge, just pick your preferred podcast player from this link, open the app, and click the button to “Follow” or “Subscribe” to the show: