Live Coverage Never EndsSeptember 13, 2017
The iPhone “Fail” Heard ‘Round the WorldSeptember 15, 2017
Yesterday, I came across a blog post, 5 key traits of top PR pros, by Tim O’Brien and posted on PR Daily. I enjoy reading “lists” that pertain to me or my industry so this was a must read!
O’ Brien stated that the key traits are:
- They listen.
- Their vision gives context for decision-making and communication.
- They distill complex thoughts into accessible messages.
- They understand the strengths and weaknesses of traditional and digital media.
- They know when to communicate (and when to stay quiet).
While I think the five traits that O’Brien mentioned are key, there are a few others that are missing from this list, including:
- They are able to work well with others
- They are organized
- They are flexible
- They are friendly
Now I want to hear from you! Are there any other traits that you think PR pros must have?