Pioneer Title Agency is pleased to announce Carli Beard has joined Kay Perkins in its Springerville branch, located at 220 East Main Street in Springerville, as branch manager as well as an escrow officer. In her role, she will be responsible for closing escrow transactions and overseeing all major activities of the growing Apache County branch.
Beard most recently worked as an escrow branch manager at Lawyer’s Title of Arizona. She lives in Springerville with her husband and son, and enjoys both scrapbooking and gardening in her free time.
To date, Pioneer is proud to have six offices throughout Navajo and Apache Counties, including branches in Springerville as well as St. John’s, Heber, Show Low, Pinetop and Winslow.
“Pioneer is unique to this area in particular in that we are wholly independent title insurance agency – meaning our earnings not only stay in Arizona, but support the state and local communities we serve,” said Beard.
Each office in Navajo and Apache counties has succeeded by focusing on the company’s core mission – “a Commitment to Service” – in the following areas and beyond:
· Title insurances, both for owners and lenders
· Homeowner’s policies
· Trustee’s sale guarantees
· Judicial guarantee reports
· Escrow services
· Developer services
· Land acquisition title research and insurance
· Construction loan title services
· Subdivision trusts
· Foreclosure services
· Post-foreclosure title policies
· Account servicing
Active in the local community, just some of the boards that the Pioneer team supports actively in the area include:
· 2014 Round Valley Grad Night
· Round Valley Little League
· Apache County Business Roundtable
· Show Low Chamber of Commerce
· White Mountain Business Owners Round Table
· Summit Healthcare Regional Hospital Gala
· White Mountain Hospice Foundation
· Local Women’s Council of Realtors
· White Mountain Safe House
· Humane Society of the White Mountains
· Show Low Historical Society
· White Mountain Leadership Program
· Search and Rescue/Paws Up-Paws Down School Drug Program
· United Way of Northeastern Arizona
· Show Low Business, Home and Garden EXPO
· St. John’s Booster Club
· St. John’s Fine Arts League
· St. John’s Little League
· St. John’s Pioneer Days Rodeo
“Pioneer doesn’t just work within the communities it services, they live in each of them too, which is something that drew me to the team,” says Beard.
About Pioneer Title Agency
Pioneer Title Agency is proud to be the largest title agency in Arizona, handling all types of real estate transactions, ranging from the smallest secondary loans to the transfer of large sophisticated commercial properties since 1985. With more than 50 offices in more than 35 cities across Arizona today, Pioneer Title Agency proudly remains a local and family-owned business. For more information, please visit www.ptaaz.com.