Getting Catty about PRJuly 12, 2016
The Bandwagon PR of Pokémon GoJuly 14, 2016
My series of posts from the Alignment for Success book continues today with . Other posts have included creating alignment for your business and making time to just think.
. We’ve all been in them and likely have been responsible for it happening on occasion.
- What exactly is the purpose of this meeting – planning, reporting, brainstorming, or decision-making?
- Are we at the right stage of this process to have this meeting now?
- Who will be the facilitator during this meeting?
- Are they properly prepared?
- Who are the required parties that should attend?
- Are these the same people who were invited? Who is missing? Who can be excused?
- What is my role to play in the meeting?
- Do we have a well-thought-out agenda that all the participants have seen in advance?
- Should we take time at the beginning of the meeting to review the agenda?
- What outcomes do we need to deliver by the end of the meeting?
- By when should the work of this committee be accomplished?
- Who will be responsible for circulating the notes and plan of action?
- What kind of leadership does this group need?
- How can I prepare to bring that kind of leadership to this meeting?