#FunFactFriday – Welcome to HMA!
Hi everyone! I’m Annelise Krafft, HMA’s newest account coordinator. It’s so exciting to be joining this team and getting to share my thoughts with you every week. To kick off my first blog post, I thought I would share some of my favorite bullet points about myself with you for #FunFactFriday.
- I come from a huge family. Each of my parents is the oldest of seven siblings and I have around 45 cousins as a result. We throw the best parties!
- My name might sound familiar to you. That’s because my dad is local media legend, Steve Krafft. Dad, if you’re reading this, I hope you’re enjoying retirement!
- I am a proud graduate of Northern Arizona University (Go Jacks!), where I got my degree in strategic communications with a dual emphasis in public relations and advertising and a minor in Spanish. I know… it’s a mouthful.
- I was a competitive swimmer for around 10 years. I swam for Sun Devil Aquatics throughout my childhood and made it all the way up to my high school’s varsity team. I have the varsity letter to prove it!
- Maybe the most exciting fact of all, I never had wisdom teeth. Not even one! It’s my proudest accomplishment.
Thanks for getting to know a little about me! I’m eager to see what the future holds for me at HMA and look forward to sharing more about myself with you in the time to come.