Happy Friday! Everyone looks forward to waking up on a Friday after a long week because we are one day closer to the weekend. This year, only four months are blessing us with five Fridays, and August is one of them. Take this gift for granted and do something meaningful with the longer month.
Here are some things you could do with that extra Friday:
- Plan a weekend trip somewhere that you’ve wanted to visit for a while.
- Read a new book.
- Get together with a friend you haven’t seen recently.
- Make that phone call to your parents a little longer than usual.
- Run those errands that you’ve been putting off all week.
- Spend time with your family.
- Mark off something on your bucket list.
- Take advantage of the extra time and get some well-deserved rest.
Let’s take a moment to thank August for the gift of an extra day of “weekending.” Get out there and enjoy these Fridays before Monday rolls around.