HMA Baby Time!
October 22, 2008
Jolly Good Fellows
October 27, 2008
Show all

Local freelance writer Geri Koeppel has created a blog, called "60 Percenters," to connect freelancers all over Arizona. A writer for Phoenix Magazine, the Arizona Republic, South Mountain District News and other local publications Koeppel created the blog as a "virtual coffeehouse" where freelancers can go for advice from others in the field.

The story behind the name of the blog is something I find to be very humorous. Koeppel explains that while the corporate world often expects employees to give 110 percent of their effort to the company, freelancers prefer instead to give 60 percent. What do they do with the other 40 percent? Koeppel says it is reserved for "important things such as family, friends and outside interests - including taking catnaps, drinking wine and goofing off in general."

Sounds like fun! Congrats on the new blog, Geri; we look forward to reading more in the future.

HMA Public Relations
HMA Public Relations
We’ve been creating in-depth, personally crafted campaigns to reach benchmarked milestones and goals since 1980. While the tools of our trade have evolved over the years, our strategies remain unwavering.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *