Media Tour of Yarnell Hill Fire site?July 24, 2013
#FINDERBINDER Friday- Subscriber SpotlightJuly 26, 2013
A former HMA client, Susan Hart, APR, now president of Hart Public Relations LLC, is among 14 newly-elected members to the PRSA’s College of Fellows.
Hart was the public relations director for Nashville, Tenn.-headquartered Corrections Corporation of America when we first met and worked with her several years ago. She had been referred to us from our Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) affiliate DVL Public Relations and Advertising.
I am proud to congratulate and welcome to the College of Fellows Susan and the 13 other new members:
- Kristie Aylette, APR, Fellow PRSA, agency principal, The KARD Group Public Relations/Marketing
- Vicki Bagwell, APR Fellow PRSA, associate professor, Western Kentucky University
- Cmdr. Brook DeWalt, APR, Fellow PRSA, graduate student and Admiral Stephen B. Luce Scholar, US Naval War College
- Kathleen Donohue Rennie, Ph.D., APR, Fellow PRSA, assistant professor/consultant, Seton Hall University/The McGraw Group
- Mark Dvorak, APR, Fellow PRSA, executive director, Golin Harris
- Mary E. Eaddy, APR, Fellow PRSA, director of marketing and public relations, Horry Georgetown University
- Janet C. Hart, APR, CFEE, Fellow PRSA, vice president, public relations and communications, Better Business Bureau of Southern Piedmont
- Betsy A. Hays, APR, Fellow PRSA, associate professor, California State University, Fresno
- William G. Jasso, APR, Fellow PRSA, professor of practice, Syracuse University
- Chris Lynch, APR, Fellow PRSA, senior vice president, Falls Communications
- Chad Perry, APR, Fellow PRSA, senior public relations specialist, University New Mexico – Valencia Campus
- Douglas K. Spong, APR, Fellow PRSA, president, Carmichael Lynch Spong
- M. Gigi Westerman, APR, Fellow PRSA, president, Strategic Image Inc.
The purpose of the College of Fellows is to recognize notable public relations leaders and to further the professionalism and reputation of public relations practice and education. College members provide mentoring for public relations professionals and students, support PRSA in the execution of its strategic plan specifically in the areas of advocacy and education, and create and sponsor a continuing education “Master Class” for advanced professionals each year during the PRSA International Conference.