Pioneer Title Agency is pleased to announce that long-time area manager Andy Fox has been elected president of the Land Title Association of Arizona (LTAA). The LTAA was founded in 1932, and is affiliated with the American Land Title Association. The objectives and purposes of the LTAA are to:
• Promote sound and ethical business practices among members.
• Provide for the collection, study and dissemination of information relating to problems of and improvements in land title evidence, escrow services and other related services.
• Promote and encourage sound legislation affecting land titles, escrow and other related services
• Recommend, prepare and encourage use of policy forms, endorsements and practices which will best serve the public interest.
• Educate and inform the public of the integrity and stability of its members and the advantages and desirability of their services.
Fox has been a member of Pioneer since 2007 and has worked in the real estate industry for more than 35 years. He earned his degree from Brigham Young University. In addition to his role with the LTAA, Fox is on the board for the Arizona Community Foundation of Flagstaff and is a past board member of the Northern Arizona Building Association.
About Pioneer Title Agency (Statewide)
A 2014 Arizona Corporate Excellence honoree, and recipient of the Community Impact Award, Pioneer Title Agency has proudly been serving Arizona since 1985, handling all types of real estate transactions, ranging from the smallest secondary loans to the transfer of large sophisticated commercial properties. A local, family-owned business, Pioneer has grown to more than 50 offices in more than 35 cities across Arizona by remaining focused on a “Commitment to Service” since its inception. With more than 100 years of experience in nearly every office, each team is able to focus on ensuring the rights of one’s property are clear, and the transfer of title is completed in a timely fashion, with the utmost professionalism. Pioneer leadership and team members are active in REALTOR associations across Arizona as well as local Chambers of Commerce and other economic development and real estate-focused organizations, such as the American Land Title Association, Land Title Association of Arizona, Arizona State Escrow Association, Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association and Women’s Counsel of REALTORS, just to name a few. As active in its commitment to the community as to its professional services, Pioneer also has a statewide community relations program, Pioneer Title Agency in Action, which focuses on giving back both time and money to hundreds of local causes across our state. For more information, please visit www.ptaaz.com.