A Tip for Tuesday – Communicate Early and OftenFebruary 9, 2010
Got a job, need a job? #HAPPO to the rescueFebruary 11, 2010
If you missed out on winning our monthly 30th anniversary trivia contests so far this year, you have another chance today – on February 10th (1/3 of 30!) rather than February 30th since there isn’t one.
So, first four correct comments ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE win Valentine’s treats from us.
Name these other famous things about 1980, our first year in biz:
- President in 1980
- Best-selling album in 1980 (hint – they are “back” but not in “black” with a new album this year)
- This was the biggest story from the 1980 Olympics (hint – a “miracle,” really)
- Top-grossing movie in 1980 (hint – it’s a sequel about a boy with daddy issues)
- NBA Finals MVP (hint – if he was playing today, it would be on Kobe’s team)
- He was named an Arizona senator in 1980
- Oscar winner for best director in 1980 (hint – one heck of a handsome leading man in his day too)
- Emmy winner for best comedy series in 1980 (hint – not a car, van or bus)
- Tony winner for best musical in 1980 (hint – think Madonna)
- Arizona’s estimated population in 1980