One of my all-time favorite movie lines came in Knocked Up when disillusioned and distraught wife Leslie Mann shouted to her hilarious-yet-selfish hubby Paul Rudd, “CARE MORE!!”
Thankfully, this is not an issue at Team HMA – we are encouraged to take the time in our days to be a part of issues that impact us and organizations that mean something to us. Due to their generosity, I’ve been able to get involved with the local MS Society and Diabetes Association, which has been tremendously rewarding.
But – I am not alone.
So, below I share some ways HMA Cares – and why – and encourage you to show us how you CARE MORE each day in your community.
This past weekend:
- HMA worked to help promote the 2011 DrugFreeAZ.org Mall Walk with ABC 15’s Katie Raml, which was a rousing success! We got started with DrugFreeAZ.org as a pro bono client several years ago to aid in local efforts to reduce drug use in Arizona
- HMA worked to help promote and staff the 2011 Multiple Sclerosis Society Cooks & Chords event, which took place at Mayo Hospital in Scottsdale on Saturday and raised tens of thousands of dollars toward research.
- HMA is volunteering with TONIGHT’s Rocky Mountain Emmy Awards nominations event at Cadillac Ranch in Scottsdale. We will also be on hand October 15 at the Downtown Sheraton to help with the final awards.
- HMA is helping raise funds, volunteers and publicize the October 1 Diabetes Associates Walk – happening in both the East and West Valleys. Details here.
- HMA will again be working to promote and staff the 8th Annual Uncorked & Unplugged culinary event at Desert Ridge Marketplace on October 23 to raise funds for pro bono client, The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale. Tickets are now on sale here.
- HMA is continuing its support of the MS Society by helping with their November 5 Fundraising Walk – details on how you can help are here.
And that is just the tip of the iceberg! Kendra here is the office is a proud volunteer with Florence Crittenton, Stephanie volunteers for various animal causes and so much more.
So, how do you give back to your great community? Share below – we wanna know!