#MediaMonday – Fun KatyMay 16, 2011
“What is…Wednesday” – What is Company Culture? Donavon Roberson’s TakeMay 18, 2011
Had the opportunity to recently attend Scottsdale Leadership 25th Anniversary Celebration. I am a proud member of Class 17 and a past president of the organization.
It was great to reconnect with my classmates and other alumni that went through the program.
The keynote speaker for the event was Kurt Warner, NFL quarterback, former Cardinals player, and Dancing with the Stars contestant.
This was a Leadership function so naturally his talk focused on what makes a good leader. So for today’s Tip, or shall I say Tips for Tuesday, I share with you a few of his championship nuggets.
- Dancer or stockboy....every situation gives you something important and teaches you about perseverance.
- Rings tarnish. Records broken. But your legacy of leadership never leaves you.
- "You made me want to be great." That's what I'd like my legacy to be.
- Don't allow anything stop you from getting what you want.
- Leadership has to be your profession. Live it everyday...