2015 Valley Publicity SummitSeptember 22, 2015
Attorneys Can Find Benefit Building Their Online BrandSeptember 24, 2015
When a company is in a crisis situation and it calls to meet with a PR agency, the agency should be compensated in advance for the initial meeting whether they continue to work together or not.
There are a number of reasons why this should always be the case:
- We are always “very smart” in our first meeting, typically offering key strategic communications advice.
- We are dropping other revenue-producing work to come to the rescue of the company in crisis.
- Our track record in handling other crisis situations demonstrates that we are good at what we do.
- As outsiders, we often bring calm to the storm.
- You pay your doctor for his or her consultations.
- You pay your attorney for his or her consultations. Our insight can help in the court of public opinion.
- You pay your accountant for his or her consultations. Our insight may help you save money in the long-run.
- It’s business.
to an agency’s success.