Crisis Communications – Women… Get On Your KneesMarch 31, 2016
#MediaMonday – Michelle “Shelly” Talsma EversonApril 4, 2016
- Use “no comment” as often as possible.
- Stage a first or second “annual” event.
- Make follow-up calls to reporters on deadline.
- Guarantee media coverage to a client.
- Boycott the use of spellcheck.
- Don’t respond to media inquiries.
- Go over budget on time and expenses.
- Try to outsmart the AP Stylebook.
- Ask to read a reporter’s story in-advance.
- Hold a news conference for the fun of it.