This week’s #followfriday is all about something we hope you will all follow on Monday – #journchat live from Phoenix!
HMA’s own Alison Bailin Batz will be joining communications professionals and Arizona media as a panelist at the event, which is meant to improve the relationships between public relations professionals, journalists and bloggers. HMA is also pleased to announce the event will take place at the Virgina C. Piper Conference Center at the Disability Empowerment Center – a client’s fabulous space.
For full details of the event, please click here.
So, be sure you are following all of these great Tweeps by Monday, and we’ll either see you at the event or “see” you online!
- Melissa Rzeppa, marketing/public relations director at ZooLoo, who is sponsoring the event
- Sarah Evans, public relations practitioner in Chicago and founder of #journchat
- Joe Cockrell, founder of I Should Be in the News and panelist
- Chad Graham, business reporter at the Arizona Republic and panelist
- Alison Bailin, senior account executive with HMA Public Relations and panlist
- Melissa Hurst, blogger for Saving Cents with Sense and panelist
- Adam Kress, reporter at the Phoenix Business Journal and panlist
- Aaron Baer, Rzeppa’s colleague at ZooLoo and moderator
And as a side note, our vp/gm Abbie S. Fink will be in Minneapolis on her “Midwest Swing” trip and will be popping in to their live event hosted by Arik Hanson. While in Minneapolis she will also see Counselors Academy friend Eva Keiser. From there, she’ll head to Chicago to visit with Gini Dietrich and Scott Farrell. And one of her best pals, Melanie Green, will be driving over from Indy to hang in the big city for a few days as well.