Welcome to another edition of FINDERBINDER Friday!
By now you should be familiar with this once a month, Friday tradition where we give a sneak peek of some of the recent media updates in the Valley! If you’re not, never fear! Let me give you a quick rundown.
For the past four years, HMA has been working day and night (literally) on the “magic book,” also known as FINDERBINDER. This book is the key to the media here in Arizona- that is it holds all the contact information for reporters, editors and media outlets statewide!
While the second round of major updates just went out to all print subscribers, we have a few more that can be added to the list!
Grab that pen and paper! Here are a few of the most recent changes to the “magic book”:
- Denise Naughton is no longer at Sonoran Living on ABC 15. She now is the producer of the new show “The List”.
- “The List” is added to ABC 15’s programming lineup. Show features unique pop culture news and is broadcasted in select cities nationwide.
- FINDERBINDER welcomes the new publication Healthstyle Magazine. Sarah Perry is the editor.
- FINDERBINDER welcomes the new publication Gateway to the East Valley Magazine. Megan Sterling is the Editor.
- Kristine Cannon and Mike Gossie are the new editors of Experience AZ.
To learn more about FINDERBINDER AZ and to subscribe, please visit www.finderbinderaz.com .