A Content Marketing RefresherOctober 6, 2015
Your video can go viralOctober 8, 2015
HMA Public Relations Holiday Card - Better Late Than Never
With Christmas still some 90 days away, I thought it was odd that I would be receiving a holiday card the last week in September.
Lo and behold, it was a card we had sent last November that was being “returned to sender.” My math says that’s 10 months after it was originally mailed!
Fortunately, it had a “forever” stamp, but I think it’s both a personal and company record for the longest time between sending mail and having it returned.
I checked around with some of the HMA team, and , like:
- Writing proposals.
- Getting a story placed.
- Getting on Oprah (but thankfully we don’t have to worry about that anymore).
- Office or home improvement construction projects.
- Planning a special event.
- A commute on a bad traffic day.
- Friday afternoons before holiday weekends.
- Running in to Target.
- Cleaning the house.
- Getting your hair dyed.
- A “20-minute wait” at a crowded restaurant.
- A baseball game.
- Traffic after a sports event.
- Car repairs.
- Doctor’s appointments.
- Many movies.
- Many books.
- Losing weight.
- Any line (DMV, Starbucks’ drive-through, etc.).
- Getting old friends together, even if just for dinner.
This has taken long enough. Feel free to add to the list.