“Reality” Makes for Great Focus Group ResearchAugust 25, 2010
#MediaMonday – Josh MoffittAugust 30, 2010
It’s the 30th of the month, and you know what that means – an HMA 30th Anniversary Contest!
This contest will be dedicated to “How I Spent My Summer Vacation.”
Below are 5 options – guess who did what on our Facebook Page and be entered to win some free Chik-fil-a! All correct answers will be entered to win – and will get a bonus entry if you also tell us how you spent your summer vacation.
- I cruised the Caribbean – and even did a Make-a-Wish walk on board
- I headed up north where I wined and dined in the pines with folks from the NAU Athletics community
- I trekked to Colorado for something very special – but can say what or who as it would give me away
- I headed east to NYC, NJ and Connecticut – and was the life of the party everywhere I went
- I went to Manhattan Beach and San Diego, rode my beach cruiser along the sand and drank margaritas
And remember - you must guess at our FACEBOOK PAGE to be entered!