Election Day – Sponsored by Candidate XNovember 6, 2012
Breaking News: Company “X” Is Now on FacebookNovember 8, 2012
Welcome Rachel, our new account executive. You can read the official bio on our website, but we thought it would be more fun to tell you things not typically found in a bio. So Rachel, what don’t we know about you that we should?
- I am a “busy-a-holic” and a “volunteer-a-holic!”
- I currently have eight different email addresses.
- I love to read. Anything really. Especially chick lit and I still enjoy reading the “paper” daily newspaper, not digital- gasp.
- My first truck was a 67 Dodge pickup with an automatic column shifter.
- My son went to a language immersion preschool where he learned Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.
- I once got lost in the city of Bruges, Belgium with my friend Lindsay and we almost missed our bus to Brussels.
- Pink and purple are my favorite colors but I am not really a girly-girl.
- Out of all the social media sites I like Twitter the best.
- I love reality TV including American Idol, The Apprentice, Amazing Race and Survivor.
- I have always wanted to be a contestant on The Apprentice.
- I am a MAC. Bazinga!
- I am equally addicted to Starbucks and Coconut water- I have one of each everyday!
- I love to play competitive tennis. In fact my record this last summer was 21-3.
- I am a fan of the Arizona Cardinals, ASU Sun Devils, Arizona Diamondbacks, New York Yankees and the Oklahoma Sooners.
- My dog’s name is Jeter.
- My favorite channels on Sirius Satellite radio are 100 and 101. Hey Now.
- I am the second on my dad’s side of the family to graduate college and the first on my mother’s side.
- I really enjoy playing Scrabble and completing the PEOPLE magazine crossword puzzle.
- My two favorite foods are seafood and Mexican food.
- I can’t believe how hard it is to come up with 25 things to share. I am pretty talkative. In fact I was voted most talkative in high school.
- I graduated high school when I was 17 and college when I was 21.
- I still watch Young and The Restless and love that they have the same characters as they did 20 years ago.
- My two best friends are engineers (one electrical and the other civil).
- My top five favorite cities in the U.S. are: San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, San Diego and New York City.
- I love Candy Corn and Almond Joy and Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes