#journchat – How Michael Jordan Will Help Social MediaAugust 18, 2009
What I learned on my summer vacation…August 25, 2009
For those of you who missed it last week, HMATime is now using its Monday blog post as a chance to help our readers get to know us, our friends and our clients a little better - and, we are using Facebook's very popular "25 Things You Didn't Know About..." feature to do it.
So, last week you learned a little about the wild world of Alison Bailin Batz. This week, here are 25 things you didn't know about HMA's quarterback - Scott Hanson:
- I’m left-handed.
- I’ve been married for more than 25 years.
- I still collect baseball cards.
- I can do a couple of good card tricks.
- My dog fetches the newspaper from the end of the driveway each morning.
- I have been a substitute teacher.
- I have also worked in a liquor store.
- I have had 10 surgeries on my knees and elbow.
- I am a founding member of the Public Relations Global Network.
- I had a different roommate all four years in college. Each left school for different reasons.
- I used to be able to walk in bare feet on the hot pavement all summer long.
- I have no musical talent.
- My best friend and I always get haircuts together.
- I have never owned a gun.
- I often have a Mountain Dew in the mid-afternoon.
- I gambled in Las Vegas before I was 21.
- My first car was a ’68 Ford pick-up.
- I have ridden a bull, a buffalo and horses.
- I couldn’t tie a neck tie until a friend taught me in college.
- I have driven an open-wheeled race car on the track at Phoenix International Raceway.
- I remember watching Neal Armstrong walk on the moon.
- I am the most punctual person I know.
- I return all phone calls.
- I do not like to eat alone and sometimes skip eating because of it.
- There is another Scott Hanson - he works for the NFL Network.