1. I used to dye my hair purple and pink in college.
2. My sister Sandy is my best friend.
3. I got my first dog, a poodle named Pepper, for my 5th birthday.
4. I did my first television interview in 6th grade – we were picketing the elementary school for taking away our graduation dance.
5. I can read Hebrew – can count to 10 and recite the alphabet.
6. Played the clarinet all through junior high and high school.
7. Marched in the Fiesta Bowl Parade in 8th grade.
8. Worked for the Fiesta Bowl from 1987-91.
11. I broke my arm playing softball . . . and played the whole game so no one would know.
12. Was an usher for ASU football in my senior year.
13. Have the same birthday as two cousins and Marie Osmond.
14. I went to Israel in February 2008 with my best friend Donna.
15. I have both an undergrad and master’s degree from the Cronkite School of Journalism at ASU.
16. I wrote my master’s thesis on soap operas.
17. I am a huge Guiding Light fan and am devastated that it is going off the air (Sept. 18 is the last day)
18. Have met Donny Osmond four times (first time was at the Soldier of Love album release in 1988). Thanks to the gals in the office I have an original Donny doll, in pristine condition, which he has autographed. And thanks to Drew and John, an original collector’s porcelain Donny doll.
19. Have been on seven cruises.
20. I make a mean barbeque chicken in my crockpot – and I’m happy to prove it to you.
21. I go to sporting events – but hardly ever watch ‘em cuz I’m too busy chatting.
22. I really really really don’t like hot dogs – I know, very un-American.
23. When I’m not at work I volunteer A LOT – with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale, Scottsdale Leadership, Public Relations Society of America, Phoenix Chapter, Public Relations Society of America Counselors Academy and my homeowners association.
24. I love rollercoasters
25. I’ve been to Disneyland more than 25 times (and am hoping I will be there for my birthday on October 13)