On Thursday, August 23, the best and brightest in the local public relations community will gather at the 2012 Copper Anvil Awards, celebrating “Ideas Come to Light.”
Tickets are on sale now – come join us by clicking here!
The event has the honor of being held at the newly opened Hotel Palomar in downtown Phoenix, making it one of the first – but certainly not the last – signature events choosing the sassy, classy venue.
While celebrating the most innovative, impactful and imaginative public relations campaigns and tactics from the past year, however, guests will also be given the chance to lend a hand in securing the success of future public relations practitioners via the PRSA Copper Anvil Scholarship Raffle and Auction. Every penny raised from the raffle and auction will be donated directly to our scholarship fund! In fact, funds from our 2011 event will be handed out during our 2012 awards program to our current scholarship winner, based on this criteria and application process.
Raffle tickets will be sold as follows:
- 1 for $5
- 3 for $10
- 10 for $20
In an effort to tease (and help open) everyone’s wallets for a good cause, here’s a little teaser on all of the 2012 Copper Anvil raffle and auction packages available. Oh, and if this inspires you, feel free to contact me to add a package or item to the raffle. I will take any great donations through August 22nd.
- Two-Night Stay at Carefree Resort
- Foodie Fun Package, which includes a $50 gift card to Beckett’s Table, $50 gift card to FnB, $50 gift card to Renegade Canteen
- Happy Hour “Holla” Package, which includes a $50 gift card to Citizen Public House, $50 gift card to Blue Hound, $50 gift card to RumBar
- Foodie Package, Take Two, which includes $100 gift card to Sapporo Scottsdale, $50 gift card to NOCA
- Office Package, which includes one Subway party platter and one six-month Subscription to FinderBinderAZ online
- Winner, Winner – Steak Dinner, which includes a $100 gift card to Ocean Prime
- Philosophy Gift Basket
- Lovers’ Weekend in Scottsdale, which includes a two-night stay at Firesky Resort and fifty-minute couples massage
- Dinner Out – Drinks In Package, which includes a $100 gift card to Taggia Restaurant and $50 gift card to Total Wine
- Fit and Fabulous Package, which includes a Remedy Pilates certificate for a private Pilates session and two group fitness classes
- Family Fun Package, which includes a family four-pack of tickets to Sea Life Arizona, four behind-the-scenes tour passes to Sea Life Arizona and a Souvenir Book from Sea Life Arizona
- Staycation, which includes a two-night suite stay at Hilton Tapatillo Cliffs
- Drink and Pink for the Cure Package, which includes two bottles of One Hope Wine and custom jewelry from BeauxTies, which directly benefits Arizona Institute for Breast Health
- Phoenix Suns Night, which includes two lower level tickets to see the new-look Suns in the 2012-2012 season
- Roll ‘em Up Package, which includes a $100 gift card to Innovation Dining Restaurants
- Let Someone Else Do the Cooking Package, which includes a $50 gift card to Melting Pot and “Let Someone Else Do the Cooking” Apron
- Lunch and Dinner On Us Package, which includes a $50 gift card to Kona Grill and One Subway Party Platter
- Zion-erific Package, which includes a $25 gift card to Dutch Bros. and $50 gift card to Goettl Air
- Margarita Party Package, which includes a 1.75L Jose Cuervo Wild Berry Light Margarita and 1.75L Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita
- Weight Watchers Goodies, which includes a Weight Watchers Cookbook, Weight Watchers Water Bottle and $40 gift card to Weight Watchers
- Lunch for the Office, which includes a $100 gift card to Subway
- Wine and Art, which includes a framed photo, funky mirror and bottle of One Hope Wine
- Customize It Package, which includes a $100 Gift Certificate from PaperCrazy toward the purchase of Personalized Stationery, Personalized Invitations or Personalized Holiday Greetings
- The Ultimate Business Journal Package, which includes a one yr. print & digital subscription to Phoenix Business Journal, hard copy of the 2012 Book of Lists, hard copy of the 2013 Book of Lists (when published) and CD of the 2012 Book of Lists data featuring nearly 4,000 contacts
- Pretty Lady Package, which includes a BeauxTies Designs watch and bracelets as well as a $30 beauty gift card from ShopDevious.com
- A Suite Deal Package, which includes a free suite at the Hilton Squaw Peak as well as breakfast for two – and $50 to Cold Stone!!
Phew – and if you just love what we are doing and want to sponsor this amazing event, feel free to contact me as well. See you when Ideas Come to Light on August 23rd!